Need help with a case to fit this build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i say 1200. its a full tower so its gonna give you plenty of room to work in, and with the amount of fans it already comes with stock, it will provide nice airflow which is plus for you since you plan on running two 5870's.

plus, it just looks better IMO :)

Muffinman, I've been going crazy looking at cases, LOL. From the Thermaltake VA800, Raven, Haf 932, antec p193 and 1200, LIan-Li pc50, i'm having such a tough time.........

I currently have a P182, and it is QUIET, It keeps temps down very good, and It is amazingly quiet............

Ok, it's come down to 3 cases now.

Antec P193, Antec 1200, and CM Haf 932................ I'm gonna go with what the majority say!

Once again the build is: i7860, Maximus 3, dominator GT, 3 HD's, Corsair HX850, 5870 in crossfire......... Which case would best be suited for this rig?

The Antec 1200 looks like a very good case with great airflow and is currently $150 (using newegg prices).
But with the HAF932 at $90 for the holiday sale ($35 instant, free shipping, $35MIR) you can't beat that IMO

I bought the 932 a couple weeks ago and my only complaint is that the interior doesn't come painted. I bought mine for $140 and I felt it was a great deal. It has great airflow stock and has room for improvement.
Top Panel: 1x230mm exhaust(supports 1x230 and 1x120 or 3x120)
Side Panel: 1x230mm intake (supports 1x230 or 4x120)
Front Panel: 1x230mm intake
Rear Panel: 1x140mm exhaust
Bottom Panel: support for 1x120mm intake
Also the the bottom mount PSU has an air vent below it so that the airflow into the PSU is cool air from outside the case causing the PSU to run cooler whereas the 1200 does not have that vent.

They are both great cases, But my personal choice would be the HAF 932

out of the three, id look at the full towers first, which would leave just the 932 and the 1200. both of those cases offer really good cooling, so at this point, i think it just comes down to your personal preferences, which case do you like better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom