Need help buying/if i should right now etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hey this is why i came to the forums.... What would be the best option in your opinion if you had say 4 g's laying around... I dont use it for anythign besides games and music. ya know the average teenager BS basically. AIM internet random garbage.

Ok well, if u wait for the next gen CPU, etc. you'll always bein waiting. I say just get a C2D, a good 975X board that OC like mad crazy, 2GB of ram, cheap video card till DX10. Maybe get a nice moniter(s), RAID 2 raptors and have a backup drive, 2 DVD±RW drives if ur into DVD burning (burn 2 DVDs at once with a dual-core and 2 RW drives).

Heres a list (sry cant provide links right now but i will later if u cant find the parts):
CPU: At least a Core 2 Duo E6600 Conroe
Mobo: DFI Lanparty 975X or MSI 975X Platnium
RAM: 2GB G.Skill (Or another company) DDR2 800 4-4-4-12
VGA: 7600GT for now, R600 later (sry i choose R600, the specs look amazin. Yahoo/google it if u want)
HD: 2 Raptors + a 300GB+ drive
DVD: 2 16x DVD±RW Drive (Lightscribe,etc. if u want, you can get one for the same price as a non-lightscribe)
PSU: OCZ GameXstream 600W or 700W
Case: your decision
CPU Cooling: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16835185027 (didnt kno the name of it)
Moniter: your choice
Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi
Speakers: i dont kno much about them

dude. With that kind of money, AND cheap parts hookup, you could get THE best system available.

but of course, if you add in a monitor however, thats half of your money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom