Need help building a PC for MasterCollection cs5 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > New Systems | Building and Buying
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2011, 02:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Default Need help building a PC for MasterCollection cs5

I am trying to buy a new desktop that can run the whole adobe collection progarms without any problem. i want it to be fast and lag free. I am student and i am learning how to use some of the softwares already at school, but outside from my school's pc i cannot practice anything else. Since i want to try and make a career using these progarms i want to start as soon as possible in getting a pc that has enough power to run this super easy and fast and hopefully more. i need alot of room to keep works saved too. guiding by the tech spec from the adobe master collectoon cs5 i saw this pc on bestbuy, but i am not sure if this desktop is worth the money.

HP - Pavilion Elite Desktop / Intel® Core™ i7 Processor / 8GB Memory / 1TB Hard Drive - h8-1020

i want a computer that can handle anything i throw at it. the purpose of this pc will only be for artwork. i would also like to be able to have 2-3 monitors running at the same time.
my budget is within 1500.00 dollars.

if anyone could please help me out with this i would be very thankful.
thank you

Old 07-05-2011, 02:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Default Re: Need help building a PC for MasterCollection cs5

maybe u should look at my post here:

i think a pro gpu would be ok with about 10gb ram and a better cpu. that gpu in the hp elite is crap for photoshop beleive me. if i understand u right you need a workstation.

need help on hi-performance workstation
Closed Thread