Need help with a build..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. The GTS should be fine for you but if you have the extra money to get GTX then go for it. All I can say is I run everything out there right now just fine with the GTS.

So you guys don't think I need to go for the Ultra, eh? I was just wondering because it was the model recommended in the build. Although, there doesn't seem to be that much of a price difference between it and the GTX...

So you guys don't think I need to go for the Ultra, eh? I was just wondering because it was the model recommended in the build. Although, there doesn't seem to be that much of a price difference between it and the GTX...

I only suggested it, because of your high budget. But you can tweak that list to your liking, however you want it.

So I was reading up on a few of the components.. I noticed that the Antec P190 utilizes special removable bays for the hard drives and PSU. While reading about the Silencer 610w, I found out that the unit is somewhat longer than standard ATX units. Does anyone know if the Silencer will fit into the P190 PSU bay?

^ it should fit... but why get the antec p190... just get a antec p180 Bullet Black....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom