Need Help ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlatour88

Baseband Member
Iv just finished my build and since this is my first time i need to know a couple things. like is there a way to run a diagnostics to check and make sure everything is running properly, setting up for first boot, so on. anyway id like it if i could get help using IM like yahoo or google as there faster to reply with. so if anyone can hgelp me my yahoo is jlatour88, google is the same. thx guys. hope to hear from someone soon.

Not really, You could use an ubuntu livecd to boot up. It'll give you an idea if youre all good.

Windows will first boot whatever you install on.

Its very easy, just expect a long format if you do a full format on your drive first.

well after updating everything hardware and software on my pc i found out after reboot that all i got was a black screen on login. tried a couple things still nothing so i reformated and rebooted all was well till i had to restart again and now same thing. black screen. with a mouse cursor still active. any ideas? remember i do do a wipe.. il try again tho

Re: Need Help ASAP. SOLVED!!!

never mind. aparently i blew one of my DVI slots haha. havnt even had it for a day lol. anyway nvm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom