Need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas

In Runtime
I sold my GFX card a bit ago and I'm looking for something new. I have been looking at the 6770 and the 440. My max budget is about $125. I am looking for the most power as I play games like bfbc2 and hope to be playing the newer games coming out this fall. Also I have a 1600x900 screen.

Kinda leaning towards a 6770? Seems like ATI is much less cost for a comparable card! I have just been outa things since the GTX200 series so I'm not sure what's up...

You should go with the 6770 and if you see a deal for it, try to go for the 5770 since it has a very small performance increase over the 6770.

Thanks man! I was hoping to get some more help with this but it seems no one wants to comment! I just have been out of the loop so long I don't know what cards are equal sorta to my 260. I was happy with the performance of that card and I just want something similar that supports dx11.

Then yeah, you will be good with that card.
Newegg.com is probably the best place to buy, and if you do not buy from there, at least choose your specific card there and then look around for better deals.
They normally have awesome prices though.

Hey guys my budget is a little tighter than I hoped it would be so I have been looking at some lower priced cards. I have been looking @ this and I would like to know if you guys think it will be ok. For the price it seems great, the reviews are great too. Please share your thoughts and opinions:)

Guys I feel Shunned :( Can I get some input on this I'm not familiar with the new cards and never had to get one in this price range. Please guys!

It will do somethings well, but it will not outperform many cards.
I don't know how it will fare in BFBC2, but it is not one of the highest ups.
But for the price it is a good deal, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom