Need a good quality headset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sennheiser or nothing is my motto i own two pairs. one HD280 pro and one HD203 and I will never buy another high end brand again. I'm even getting a sennheiser mic soon.

Oh happy 15mill Jfen!

Thanks! I didn't even notice, i've been gone all week. I just got home to the comps today. Thank goodness for logmein.com, my wife keeps turning off those clients when I'm not looking!

Do not buy Sennheiser headphones from any Asian county on ebay. Those sellers are notorious for having fake audio equipment, especially fake sennheisers.
I cannot recommend you a headphone, just warn you not to use ebay to buy audio equipment from Asian countries, expecially when it's low price.
Sources...
Source 1
Source 2
Source 3
It goes on and on, just look up fake sennheisers from ebay in your preferred search engine.

Thanks, good to know. I'd decided to pass under the assumption that what sounds too good to be true probably is too good to be true, but it's good to have that confirmed. At this point I'm probably going to go with the sennheiser as soon as I see them on a decent sale. Although the corsair's are still tempting @ under $100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom