need a a GOOD LONG lasting mouse!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so the 2 side button is good a good mouse?

whats DPI and Polling rate do?

Well when you plan 8+ hours a day...
DPI is basically how accurately it tracks the surface (higher dpi increases accuracy)

polling rate is how frequently data is sent back to the PC (higher polling rate increases accuracy)

You can also adjust the weight of the G5 (both the original 1 side button version, and the 2007 version)
Okay, some people aren't that extreme that they need to adjust the weight, but it's there if you want it.

Ive got a Logitech MX1000, it was the first laser mouse in the world, it has two buttons on the side for the internet(forwared and back) the left/right, up/down scroll wheel, a battery indicator light and it fits nicely into my big hand, also when i bought a mouse it HAD to be cordless and it HAD to be rechargeable, this does both and its great.
I play Battlefield 2142 with it and its very accurate, i use it everyday for hours on end and it lasts about 5-6 days, maybe more if i dont game as much.
Had it now for about 5months, had no problems at all

Razer Coppperhead....Diamond Back....or Death Adder if you prefer the ergonomic mouse. You wont be sorry.

I'm sorry but if someone gave me £100 and said, you can only spend this on a mouse, i'd just buy a new one of what I have now:
Microsoft Intellimouse.
I like it because its just the perfect weight, nice big button each side, optical, and I can lift it like 2mm of the surface and it won't sense it's being moved, so good for like, spinning round quick in a game, or you know, when you have to slide, lift up mouse, slide.......YOU KNOW!
Like my friend bought a new £40 mouse, habu thing, and if you do that, when you're lifting it, it scrolls that way, SO Annoying, cos its TOO sensitive :).
PLUSSS, mines only like £10 now so :)!

sorry i couldnt do Wireless...i just think that a cord mouse would have a faster response rate then a wireless even if its not a significate amount.

If I didn't have to worry about batteries, I'd definitely opt for a wireless one.

The only other gripe I have about the G7 (apart from batteries) is it only has a single side button.

The G5 now comes in a 2 side-button version, but the G7 doesn't. At least not yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom