Need Gaming PC built // $800-900 Budget. ~ Please Help. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digitalism

Solid State Member
I'm currently using an outdated computer and I think It's time to finally buy a new one.
My budget is about $900, I might be able to push it a lil' with the help of my parents, but don't count on it.

I'll be using the machine for gaming & the occasional video editing. [Once every month orso]
I will probably be overclocking it.

I'm not really a fanboy, but all my other builds have been AMD & I liked it.

A mobo with an integrated GFX card would be handy, but not Necessary.

Sumarry:

• Mainly for gaming.
  • Overclocking.
  • $900 Budget.

Sorry this was overlooked and left in moderation. You should get a response now that everyone can see if.

Sorry this was overlooked and left in moderation. You should get a response now that everyone can see if.

It's alright, I'm a moderator at a site myself, I know how busy you guys can get.

Sean W said:
Some Parts.

- Can you recommened me some great cooling? If I get that CPU I'll probably be trying to get it to 4ghz.
- I can't find the 790X-G45 Motherboard, only 790-G45, Is it the same? o_O // The motherboards you listed is AMD 790X - SB710, I'm looking at a AMD 790X - SB750, Is it better? The same or worse?

Another EDIT: The HD5850 is out of my budget [Everything is much more expensive over here & I can't order from newegg] I'll probably go with an 5770

EDIT Again; http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129073&Tpk=Antec Antec Six Hundred ATX is this a good case? I can get it on sale in the local store for the next 2 weeks.

EDIT; Yet again: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119196 This case is on sale in a different store close to where I live, is it any good? It has 3 installed fans & Place for 2 more, should be good for OC'ing, right? & I like the black/red colors.

Digitalism
Another EDIT: The HD5850 is out of my budget [Everything is much more expensive over here & I can't order from newegg] I'll probably go with an 5770

Where is here? As well is the budget USD, Pound, Euro or any other currency or did you previously do a the conversion? This would help pick out parts in the appropriate donomination for each item for it to be within your budget and be sure you get the best machine withing your budget.

Also Ive heard good things about both those cases, so i believe they are both decent cases, But maybe another member of the site can give yu a first hand experience with them.

Digitalism

Where is here? As well is the budget USD, Pound, Euro or any other currency or did you previously do a the conversion? This would help pick out parts in the appropriate donomination for each item for it to be within your budget and be sure you get the best machine withing your budget.

Also Ive heard good things about both those cases, so i believe they are both decent cases, But maybe another member of the site can give yu a first hand experience with them.

Here = Belgium.
NewEgg doesn't ship to europe.

About the currency, I actually have €800-900 To spend, but for Example. a $800[Approx €650] machine on newegg would cost €800 here in Belgium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom