Need a gaming comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

El loco

In Runtime
Ok I change my mind about my last thread. I still need a gaming comp, which I wil use for regular school **** too, where I can play games without much lag. I was going to get socket 939, but then some guy said to get amd, then other to get intel, at the end I just got confused as to what is better.
Anyways I don't need all settings to be at their hisghest when playing , just want to be able to play games like bf2, Dark messiah,1703, Paraworld, Spore( no news yet as to system req)ect... smoothly. I have >$1200 for this, I dont need monitor, but I do need Os. So can yous guys/girls help me out.

Case: Cooler Master Centurion 5 ~ $50
PSU: Antec True Power 2 550W ~$80
Motherboard: ASUS P5B ~$150
CPU: Intel Core 2 E6600 ~$320
Ram: GSKILL 2X1GB DDR2 800 ~$240
GPU: EVGA 7900 ~ 250

i suggested this to someone else on here you can downgrade the cpu or graphics if you need to for the os

Well your missing the hard drive there too.
What's the minimun gpu needed for battlefield? Wouldn't a 7600 be enought for those games?

I'm wondering what I will need to play Spore when it comes out, hopefully what i get now will be enought.

sry i was inda in a hurry yea downgrade to an 6300 get a 120 gig wd sata drive for about 50 bucks and you should be able to get an os if not there is other ways of getting an os.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom