Need the best rock solid DVD burner available

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had many products of sony, including some of their DVD and normal CD burners, not even once I had to RMA them or had troubles with them.

otherwise I wouldn't have suggested it o_O

And for the record, I never owned any sort of PS, not 1, 2 3 or PSP. ^^;

Sorry about that, then. From your post, it didn't sound like you owned Sony products, specifically burners.

As for the PS2, it was just an example. I am an Xbox fan all the way myself.

Number 3. I use that now, it is fabulous, it is incredibly fast, and very quiet. I really enjoy having it.

Charlie -

Yoad said:
I have had many products of sony, including some of their DVD and normal CD burners, not even once I had to RMA them or had troubles with them.

otherwise I wouldn't have suggested it o_O

And for the record, I never owned any sort of PS, not 1, 2 3 or PSP. ^^;

sony isnt known for their electronics.. like receivers and stereos.. they all break really easily. i havent used their burners but i personally wouldnt buy one of them either.

only decent sony product ive seen it their wega tubes, and some of their tvs. but yeah.. there are even a number of their tv models that are garbage.

ps2 and ps3 are cool though.

id recommend plextor. its probobly regarded as the best quality brand. but i noticed they switched back over to a 2 mb buffer instead of the 8. so id go with the 2005 model and get the 8 mb buffer. It will make a big difference if burning at 4-8 times. not so much if youre burning faster than that. make sure you have a reeally fast computer if youre burning at fast speeds

What about Samsung? Newegg has one of their burners for $40 and its specs are a bit better than the other $40 burners. It has a lot of reviewers and a great rating, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom