NCIXUS and Prebuilt VS Assembled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysonicheart

Solid State Member
Gonna say it straight up, if you can convince me that shelling out a couple hundred more dollars for a prebuilt computer is NOT the way to go here and you have experience in the computer assembly department im all ears :]

Anyways im a price to quality ratio kind of person, i was recommended to look at NCIXUS.com for prebuilt computers instead of mainstream sellers like Alienware, Velocity Micro etc and ive also been given a list of newegg products to assemble my own computer.

However i will be honest, i couldnt figure in my mind that me buying all of the components to make a computer is really a great idea mostly because i am scared that when i buy all the parts something will overheat or something wont be compatible with something else, this is my main fear in doing it not that i dont find your feedback helpful, if i had more knowledge/experience i would probably venture to spend more time building a great gaming comp unless you can convince me of course ^.^

So that said i would probably rather spend some time finding a good prebuilt, so heres what im looking for:

I could honestly care less about looks for a computer, im looking for high graphics, high speed and pretty much everything you would find in a mid range gaming computer but for less money :D, i play mostly World of Warcraft (who doesnt) modern warfare, diablo 3 when it comes out :) and EvE online

My budget for a new computer is $1000 U.S but $100-$200 over is fine
Thanks a ton in advance, this will really help me out :]

It seems you already know the benefits of building yourself, namely; better value for money, more upgradable and you have a much greater selection of higher quality parts. If none of those is worth the short learning curve then a prebuilt is what you're after. We can help with your selection, whichever you choose.

NCIX and the US store buiild any computer you buy, parts include, for like 50 bucks.

NCIX takes the parts you choose and assembles and tests them to ensure iuts working.

Prebuilts, like Dell, let you choose options, and changes its config in a very limited way.
I believe, the send you all upc codes for mail in rebates and such, so basically, its like you building yourself, but with a small extra fee to assemble.

I'd go NCIX over a prebuilt company.

Ok thanks for the feedback, ill take a look at some setups from ncix and if its not what im looking for ill be back for advice on some things if i build my own :) also do you guys have any suggestions for a good comp from ncix? hope im not asking too much but i could use a guideline thanks again

Ok thanks for the feedback, ill take a look at some setups from ncix and if its not what im looking for ill check out newegg any suggestions for a good comp from ncix would be cool too, i could use a guideline, thanks again

I also know of another site called Ibuypower.com which seems pretty cool too, it starts with a basic pc and you add all the components you want in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom