My Rig: Extensive advice or insite needed plz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use a hand pump, and a ball inflation nipple... mmmmmmmm nipple

nipple.JPG

Here is a pic of the comp! I haven't done any of the wiring yet in this picture, although i have completed the wiring as of yesterday!

Imageshack - img4196d.jpg

The lighting was bad, so i had to have the flash on, FORGIVE ME!

But you can still see its insides fairly well and that red thing, if you look really hard, is the graphics card! Its epicly HUGE!

Here is a pic of the comp! I haven't done any of the wiring yet in this picture, although i have completed the wiring as of yesterday!

Imageshack - img4196d.jpg

The lighting was bad, so i had to have the flash on, FORGIVE ME!

But you can still see its insides fairly well and that red thing, if you look really hard, is the graphics card! Its epicly HUGE!

Pull that ugly yellow sticker off the side of the power supply. Too many colors going on inside.

Do i have to post up the wiring as in show you how i arranged it behind the case wall? Or do you just want a pic of the wiring through the window? I'm slightly ashamed at my wiring job ... that power supply has a tun of cords I'm not using atm and they are dang pesky to hide. But we'll see if i get around to posting pics with the wiring done in the next few days :p

I should get my thermal compound soon! So then i just need to lap the cpu / heatsink, pull a few mobo switches for OC and put in my OS!!! Still a bit to do, and lots of exams with school /yuck

BUT! I'm darned excited :p

Wiring shots of both sides ;) that way we can get TWO laughs out of the day :grin: joking of course

Srsly, both sides tho plz. We might be able to make a few suggestions

Not too bad... You can use tape to keep the wires inplace in the back. Btw the bacvk can be ugly ;)

What you can do with the extra psu cables is run them straight and tuck them at the bottom of the hard drive cages.

its really not that bad... a lot better than a lot of people's first time.

and ill be honest, the wiring behind my motherboard tray is so horrible that i cant but the back side pannel on... and i have the HAF X, which as a retarded amount of space between the mobo tray and the side pannel... i am ashamed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom