My Pc Specification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord AnthraX said:
Thats a terible Idea.

If you don't care about budget than no it isn't a bad idea. But I already said he should just wait for dx10 anyways.

dario03 said:
If you don't care about budget than no it isn't a bad idea. But I already said he should just wait for dx10 anyways.

Your basically burning money when you buy that card so why bother.

i think you should go for the msi 975x platinum edition, they oc much better if you plan on doing that

and plan on buying converters because that antec psu does not have an 8 pin power connector which the mobo needs... or if not converters than a different psu, i suggest a thermaltake toughpower for future usability.. because i don't think 550 watt is enough for crossfire if you plan on doing that, it consumes alot of power... another good psu is the apevia 68 watt

so remember.. not a 4 pin.. but an 8 pin power connector

Thanks alot for the psu tip. The min requirement for crossfire is 550 but I will probally get a diiferent psu because of the connector. Well, I plan to overclock the **** out of my cpu when I get my heatsink.

Thanks alot for the psu tip. The min requirement for crossfire is 550 but I will probally get a diiferent psu because of the connector. Well, I plan to overclock the **** out of my cpu when I get my heatsink.

ya.. no problem, i found out about it the hard way.. hahaha, but my compy still ain't running sadly, i just rma'd the mobo.. and from xtremeforums i think i saw 4. somethin ghz on water.. so they overclock very nicely

i grabbed a 680 watt just to be safe for crossfire 46 amp too.. you might wanna check that psu out, its only like 115 dollars.. and its got the same percentage of effeciency as the antec as well 70 %

Should I go to a different heatsink/fan for better performance in overclocking. I wish to get up to 3.75 stable but will stay at 3.6 for safety reasons.

Yeah thanks but what one is the best. Also should I go on the side of liquid cooling. I know it is kind of expensive but well worth it. Wtich whay should I go. I never delt with liquid cooling so I know nothing but I know someone who does but he just buys the kits.

if you want a great kit for watercooling you can check out www.dangerden.com .... i think that was the site..

and scythe comes in 2nd place for air cooling.. well the scythe ninja at that part... the tower 120 takes the cake.. i can't remember who makes it.. i have it in an old thread lemme check it out for ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom