My Opty's Arrived!! Woo-Hoo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't get any more out of the RAM, but still, 2.91 from the box!

I am a happy boy!!

The only problem I'm having now is that every time i install the Mobo's AGP drivers, it won't boot. So I have to boot in safe mode and uninstall!

The nvidia drivers are cool, but the mobo ones aren't!

I can still play games ok, but can't watch video with wmp or VLC or anything!!!

Help me!!!.....

b0dge try this out to see if it help's.

Do as follow (the sequence of the steps is important):
- uninstall all existing video card drivers
- reboot
- install ULi integrated driver (DO NOT select USB driver if you are using Windows XP)
- reboot
- install your video card driver

NOTE: Some people are having troubles with the AGP driver came with ASRock CD, so itÂ’s recommended to use the ULi integrated driver. If you donÂ’t have any issues with ASRock AGP driver, donÂ’t make any changes.

I was having trouble's installing my agp driver's as well and this helped,If that still dosent work go into the bios and make sure fifo is enabled. :)

Well... It worked... Buuut...

There's still something wrong. It won't run aquamark3 or 3dmark 2001. they just run so slow it's painful. BF2 works well, but I haven't tried any other games yet. I'll give CoD2 and UT2004 a try tomorrow...

Shumway, you are a genius!

I went to the ULI site, got the drivers you told me to get in the first place, followed all your steps like you told me to in the first place, and I just hit 71000 in aquamark3 on stock clock on the gfx card!!

Thank you man, and for anyone else reading this: Follow ALL instructions given to you by anyone here, TO THE LETTER!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom