my new upgrades !

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's some nice stuff, but I don't really see how you will get an 'awesome performance difference' from it, no offense.

The XP 2500 has an unlocked multi right? Make sure to get the most out of that RAM by lowering the multi if you have to. You should be able to go 250x9 or somewhere around there and have about the same CPU speed but increased bandwidth.

Was your PSU a limiting factor in your OC'ing ability? If so, then maybe yeah, you'll be able to get a higher CPU clock as well.

I guess you'll be pushing the 6600GT further as well, so hey maybe it will be a pretty decent upgrade lol. Congrats ;)

well i see it as a big upgrade because right now im running 512mb of 350mhz memory which sucks lol when my new parts arrive i will be running 1gb dual channel 500mhz memory well i will run it as fast as my motherboards voltage will let me. and with my video card its stock cooler will be thrown out. and maybe i will be able to run its core to 600mhz with this zalman thing and im having problems with my psu in use now because low amount of amps. so im pretty sure 34 amps is gonna do it with this new powersuplly. and im sure i will get a better overclock with my cpu i can run it at 2.5ghz with 1.89 volts and along with some pc4000 memory i should be pushing some where in the 5.7gb a second memory reading range which in my opinion is alot because i only get 2.4gb a second now lol, and my games should run really smooth with 1 gig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom