My New System! (Check it out!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow this has probably been one of the most interesting threads i have ever read on this site. And dude you could use that rig for like calculating the weather but why bother with eight cores when in 3 more years you are going to be able to get an 80 core processor?

Hahahhaha. How rediculous is this thread, oh man.

What a pointless *** computer.

I mean if that's what he wants, and he really does have it, good for him. As far as multi tasking goes he's set for a very long time ha.

But I mean, for the amount of money he put into this rig, I'd be able to spend half of that and build a rig that would destroy it, and have enough money left over to rebuild my 350ci in my chev, or even buy another LCD HDTV.

Hahahhaha. How rediculous is this thread, oh man.

What a pointless *** computer.

I mean if that's what he wants, and he really does have it, good for him. As far as multi tasking goes he's set for a very long time ha.

But I mean, for the amount of money he put into this rig, I'd be able to spend half of that and build a rig that would destroy it, and have enough money left over to rebuild my 350ci in my chev, or even buy another LCD HDTV.

M733mhz said:
Also why would you want to SLI the 8800? From my understanding that doesn't really help in real life gaming, Not to mention that ONE 8800 is far more than enough to run anything on the market right now.

Try running Counter Strike Source at 2560x1600 res on a 40 person server. - You'll need sli 8800gtx's.

MORAL OF THE STORY:

IF YOU HAVE A 12K PC...TAKE A PIC WITH YOUR 12MP CAMERA WHY DON'T YA.....

Have you guys noticed that the thread start hasn't posted for about 4 pages.

It's fake.

thread needs moe
padlock.gif
imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom