My New System! (Check it out!) - Page 7 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > New Systems | Building and Buying
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 11:28 PM   #61 (permalink)
Ultra Techie

Send a message via AIM to Jumping_Bean514

Quote:
Originally posted by unknown SOLDIER
Hey man awesome rig dont worry bout what these chumps think so long as it makes you happy i dont find any challenge in making something great out of cheapness.
i mean cmon do buy a bugatti, or do you buy a porsche and see how much power you can get out 1500 dollars i think not.
This isnt a respect issue here check out half these dudes here gloating about there rigs cmon guys wheres your heads at.
I also thought it was pretty smart with the ram so if you go to a lan party with these guys you loan their cheap asses with som e ram
Is this the same guy with a different screen name?...

Old 01-08-2007, 11:29 PM   #62 (permalink)
Mod Emeritus

lol it probably is...

3770K | ASUS STRIX GTX 1080 | DDR3-1600 16GB | CORSAIR 650D | CORSAIR HX 850W | CORSAIR H100 | SOUND BLASTER Z | ASROCK EXTREME4 GEN3

Old 01-08-2007, 11:31 PM   #63 (permalink)
G33K P0W3R!!!!

Location: HickTown, California (hesperia), and West Hollywood

i got some questions dude. where did you come from, why is your first post here, and why are you backin him up? seems a little odd to me.

just come out with the truth and we will let it go. is this rig just a fake? personally i dont care, just want to know, dont want to go to sleep and trying to think about if it is real or not...it gets very annoying after seeing like 30 different people saying they have a bad *** build and it turns out to be fake.

and who gives out ram at a lan party? seriously, lan partys are places for people to meet and show off their rigs, and try to prove that its the best rig there by pwning everybody there in a video game. (least thats how it works at the LP's around here.
Need a HDTV? Come find me at BestBuy #108 in Victorville XD
:D-----v Just pwnt my cpu, 900mhz OC v-----:D
Old 01-08-2007, 11:36 PM   #64 (permalink)
Ultra Techie

Send a message via AIM to Jumping_Bean514

Quote:
Originally posted by bmxfreakrider
i got some questions dude. where did you come from, why is your first post here, and why are you backin him up? seems a little odd to me.

just come out with the truth and we will let it go. is this rig just a fake? personally i dont care, just want to know, dont want to go to sleep and trying to think about if it is real or not...it gets very annoying after seeing like 30 different people saying they have a bad *** build and it turns out to be fake.
Its probably just TheEnd187 agian lol.
Old 01-08-2007, 11:40 PM   #65 (permalink)
G33K P0W3R!!!!

wow, if it was, id have to give him props for going so far out of his way to make other people feel insignificant.

EDIT: did some looking into it, and theend was born on aug 11, 1987, while wrath was born on mar 8, 1987....hmm. i wonder....
Old 01-08-2007, 11:42 PM   #66 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Just thought its pretty sad on dissing him when you can give something constructive to think about instead of slamming him.
It looks pretty obvious that he loves his rig and yeah sure its ver the top but he is from what i can see just a newbie tryin to fit in
Old 01-08-2007, 11:47 PM   #67 (permalink)
Newb Techie

and bro i aint the new system guy just was a bit ****ed to see the amount of dissin.
bmxfreak has a good point though need to see some official pics and the lan party thing was a joke dude
Old 01-08-2007, 11:54 PM   #68 (permalink)
G33K P0W3R!!!!

Default yay, my #1234 post!!!

ahh, alright man, i give in. no harsh feelings man, im just a bit confuzed on this one. ive been here for almost a year now, and i have seen too many of these.

yea, i can imagine hostin a lan party, then havin one of my bros, "hey does any body need a 2gb stick of ddr2 800???" o, man my living room would turn into a mosh pit with in a matter of milliseconds.
Old 01-09-2007, 12:01 AM   #69 (permalink)
Newb Techie

I had a mate show me this thread this morning as we were looking at big builds to see what the extent of someone building a pc would throw money at, and I couldnt believe amount of slander this newbie was getting so I though someone had to step in.
Apart from that every thing else seems pretty cool on these forums.
Plus bro just like a good debate lol
Old 01-09-2007, 12:30 AM   #70 (permalink)
disgruntled ex-moderator

send me a box full of that much money, and i will send you a rippin @$$ gaming rig.
and then i'll go to mexico for a couple years.