My New Rig!!! *52k Warning*

Status
Not open for further replies.
my e6300 couldn't do more than 3.22ghz but that was only at 1.35vcore. I think it may be that my motherboard was unable to do more than 460fsb...

Just keep cranking the voltages and keep an eye on the temps and you'll find your max clock.

Right can some antec 900 owners please look at this plan of a mod to my case:

copyofdscf0081withstuffge0.jpg

The bottom fan will be blowing air over my hard drive, and straight to the psu, to keep it cool and hopefully make its lifespan longer.

The middle fan will blow onto my 3850 when i get it.

I plan to move the black fan bracket up to the top behind the DVD drive. Can someone confirm that this is possible, to have the bracket and the DVD drive next to each other. Then I will have the bracket blowing air straight onto my AF7, or maybe a Zalman CNPS9700 if i get one.

The 3 red squares that I put on the mobo tray wil be holes to put the wires through. Did anyone else put any different/more holes there? Also does anyone have an idea of how I could somehow plug in my 8 pin CPU power lead without it being so obvious? Cause Im stuck on that one.

Also, my system was making LOADS and i mean LOADS of noise, so I unplugged my rear fan, and then it was pretty much near silent. My rear fan on low setting was making more noise than my two front fans on medium! Do you think that it is a faulty fan, or that it was the turbulance of it blowing against the wardrobe in the picture?

Finally, I plan to spray paint the inside of the case. I am thinking of maybe Black, Chrome (if i can get chrome paint does it even exist???), white or red. Which do you think would look better? Have you got any other reccomendations/tips?

Thanks Alot!

chrome would look pretty balla. white would be too contrasty and weird, but red might be nice.

Yeh chrome would look pretty nice, but is there a way to have it chrome without getting it galvanised or somat like that? Or does chrome spraypaint even exist? lol

The Zalman is good, but tbh if you were going ot upgrade cooling then you should get a Thermalright ultra-120 or tuniq tower.

i think you can get like a chrome fake spray paint. but it isn't the same as going and getting it actually chromed. which would be ridiculous. both in looks and price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom