My New i7 Build (56k lulz)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RAID 6 is heavy duty. 5 will suffice 99% of the time. unless you are working for the department of defense...i think you have no worries about the 1%.

Raid 6 was basically created so you could have a drive failure while your rebuilding from a previous drive failure without loosing data. No average user or company would need it.

Oh yeah, I wasn't trying to say what the OP should get I was just trying to rank them in order of safety just so he knows.
OP, really if you want to keep your data safe the choice is either RAID 5 (recommended), RAID 10 (good but expensive) or RAID 1 (avoid if possible).
Backing up is as important as ever though.

So Diamond IT sells other companies' prebuilts? Like Newegg sells iBuyPower and CyberPower? What else does Diamond IT do? Does it have a website, because I'd love to check it out!

Diamond IT Technical Services

were an IT Company who LOVES gaming!

I just opened a new retail store

Store # 602 237 6623

please visit us for gaming rig builds, parts, repairs, and cyberpower PC's

store has been open since Nov of 2008

before we extended the tech bench

how many of YOU get to do what you love everyday?

My Office

when we first opened before we put our signs up

please visit us if you live in phoenix we run monthly halo 3 tournaments... next one will be the Feb 31st

Maybe this explains why i wouldnt care if i did 4TB drives is RAID 0+1... lol

new goodies on the way...

Lycosa Keyboard

Lachesis Mouse

Goliathus Speed pad

also...

a little makeover to the hardware for some ooooo and ahhhh

hint: SLI x2, asus, corsair, 1000w... stay tuned

PWND!

So many MSi products.. do they give you discounts?

lol... they should

Im not sure why but i really like the MSI product and ive personally never have had a problem where ASUS and Gygabite boards have given me a hard time through the years.

I think I read an article that said MSi might go out of business. =(
I heard EVGA, and biostar boards are nice.

that would suck...

i remember when Asus was rumored to buy MSI back in 06 or something... that would have been interesting to see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom