My New Build(thoughts or Suggestions anyone?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah everything seems good but yeah u should wait for those g80s i really dont know wen they are coming out some people say 2 weeks others a month but yeah if you wait you may get evrything else at cheaper prices or higher because of X-mas it all depends on the market and the tie and suits.

Get an extra DVD burner instead of the Lite-On combo drive. Just think you can have two dvd burners for about $7 more. If you already bought them, that's fine.

Get an E6600 instead of the X6800. You can use the extra money somewhere else, like a sound card and Logitech Z-5500.

Just get a 7900Gs or a X1950Pro, both of which run around $200 or less, until DX10 which is only a few weeks away.

Go with a set of DDR2-800 ram.

I was kinda thinkin of just gettin the E6600. I dont think the X6800's performance is that much better for $600 more.

Dude that build is sweet good choice on the E6800 but it seems you have changed your mind are you planning on overclocking that 6600? Well good luck.DX10 is supposed to come out nov7/8? but i think they meant next year since it seems vista will never come out and no new updates on the G80 except thos horrible pictures with a big black thing but i suggest if your waiting for DX10 then just wait and buy an ok card for now

if u do get the x6800, get some better ram like at least ocz platinums or g.skill. that beast can use the rams extra power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom