My new build, Opinions wanted

That's good to hear, Can't wait to see what BF4 looks like turned up a little lol Nvidia optimal settings tells me I have inferior hardware for that game lol

Lol yes it plays fine but I just thought it funny Nvidia optimal setting tells me my hardware isn't good enough lol Also I'm running at 1050 so a upgraded moniter will be my next investment to save for, Something bigger than my 22"

What a busy crazy day, First i signed the P&S agreement on the house I was after, Ran around all day and ended up with yet another PC to repair (Easy money fixing these) and just sitting here looking around pricing different stores on parts I figured I HAVE the money sitting in the bank and I get my year end bonus this week so what the heck, I ordered the rest of the parts for my PC... My LAST big splurge for a while LOL Only thing left is to get a GTX870 when they come out. Now just to get my hands on another GTX470 or a GTX460 to SLI until the GTX870 is ready released .... I've got one of each of these cards and need a second of one of them LOL I think I need a drink....:confused:

OH and PP Mguire I went with the Team Dark series 1600, It's listed for $144 but when I put it in the cart it came up as $129 so I got it even cheaper than hoped:lol:

Dauntae

Last edited:
I thought so, Had to check and RE check 3 times to make sure I put the right ones in my cart, Still listed as $144 so it may have been a glitch in there system but that's what they charged me for them. Now I get to get used to windows 8 with the learning curve LOL But I AM looking forward to super fast bootup times.

Was already reading about it, Thanks and I'm sure I'll be asking lots of questions, Will have this system in another room so I'll still have 7 running but wanted some of the extra's 8.1 offered on the new system.

A major BOOO, Got all the parts in and went to install windows and boom error codes flash buy too fast to read, Go through all tthe steps trouble shooting and I got a bad stick of ram..... DOH used one stick and got windows 8.1 installed and got to play around with it for a while but I have to pull it out and send it back boooo so I'll be without my new system for another week or so, at least I kept my old system up and running so no real down time but so wanted to be gaming on the new one.

There is a setting you can change so that you can actually see the code before it automatically resets your system. Hit F8 before booting in to windows and Disable automatic restart on blue screen or whatever it's called.

That sucks you had a DOA part :(

Back
Top Bottom