My new build... Input?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pain53

Baseband Member
-Rosewill R6426-P BK ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail
-Western Digital Caviar SE WD1600AAJS 160GB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - OEM
-EVGA 256-P2-N751-TR GeForce 8600GT 256MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 SLI Supported Video Card - Retail
-Thermaltake TR2 W0070RUC ATX 430W Power Supply - Retail
- A-DATA 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model ADQVE1A16K - Retail
-GIGABYTE GA-P31-S3G LGA 775 Intel P31 ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail
-Intel Core 2 Duo E6550 Conroe 2.33GHz LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Processor Model BX80557E6550 - Retail
ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 7 Pro 92mm CPU Cooler - Retail

Grand total w/tax and shipping= $543
I already have a cd/dvd rw

Does this look good? Anything I am missing? Anything I should change?

Any input is appreciated!

Thanks

it is says the shopping cart is empty, probably because we cant see whats on your account.

Maybe copy and paste your shopping cart into paint or something, save it and upload it.

hmm what do you plan to use it for?

I've heard bad things about some of Thermaltakes power supplies, not sure about that one, although a 500w power supply might be a better idea to start with. Someone else will have to help you out picking one.

Also i haven't heard of A-Data, other's probably have i just haven't seen it around in the UK. It;s better to go with a more name brand though.

GRRR newegg isn't working for me atm, it hasn't been working well all day, sorry i can't sent links.

hmm what do you plan to use it for?

I've heard bad things about some of Thermaltakes power supplies, not sure about that one, although a 500w power supply might be a better idea to start with. Someone else will have to help you out picking one.

Also i haven't heard of A-Data, other's probably have i just haven't seen it around in the UK. It;s better to go with a more name brand though.

GRRR newegg isn't working for me atm, it hasn't been working well all day, sorry i can't sent links.

The A-Data is rated 5 stars with 814 reviews....... Im assuming thats good lol

well like i said i just haven't seen it before and my internets going weird so i can't check, someone else more qualified will comment soon i'm sure.:happy:

Hmmm your mobo specs seem to state it can't handle any better then DDr2 667 memory, so you need a better board to support the ram you want and i suggest doing so.

yeah by supports it means up to, so yes you can use below it, that's fine. Oh hey you still haven't said exactly what you want to use the puter for?

Oh yeah,

Some gaming (Black hawk down, BF2, COD4)

And maybe some photoshop (not much)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom