My New Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrax

Daemon Poster
Just want to see what everyone thinks of it, if it's bad, good, useless, whatever. All the specs are in my sig. I'm hoping to have built it by the beginning or middle of April, and to stop people wasting their breath, no, I'm not gonna wait for AM2 or G80.

:)

Oh, and I can't change the ones in red, cos I was definite on them, and have already purchased them.

Great looking build. Everything there looks fine, but I'd prefer an MX518 mouse over the G5 according to what I've seen and researched on. Cords drive me insane in FPS games though, so I'm going probably going to get an MX1000 when I get the money. I got a cheap and used MX700 off eBay, but ended up screwing myself because it will eat a set of AA batteries in a few hours or less of gameplay, whether rechargable or not.

I haven't liked the reviews I've read on the G7. So, I'll hopefully be getting an MX1000 whenever I get the money to spare.

I saw a review on the G7 and it was supposedly just as good as the G5, but cordless. I like how it doesn't have batteries either, just two rechargeable cartridges. It's a good idea.

thats an excellent bulid, but isnt the opte better? o nvm, u already got the Mobo.

Yeah that looks like a sexy build. Have fun with it man.

alot more than just the 165 and 170.... don't forget the 144, 146, and 148 if your going to go with single core

the x2 3800 is about the same price as an opteron 165 the last time a checked (that was like a month ago..) and has twice the cache, if its the same price there i think you should go for that instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom