MY GAMING BUILD!!!! PICTURES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refund Vista, use the Beta...

Use the Vista money to pre-order Windows 7 64bit Edition.

^ He already installed vista. That would have been the best option though.

edit: Unless I am wrong and he can still return it?

Refund Vista, use the Beta...

Use the Vista money to pre-order Windows 7 64bit Edition.

well im getting windows 7 free on launch day because of the special offer, but i cant return vista because i opened the package.

On a happier note, im happier! ive installed more drivers and things are looking good, got 5.9 on test thingy that vista has, i dnt know if thats good, this is my first time using vista. cpu is pic up next :D

Attachments

• CPUZ ps.jpg
    CPUZ ps.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 64
edit: arggggggghhhhh i hate microsoft, just read the leaflet that came with vista, and i have to order a seperate dvd for the 64bit version, im so angry, this is why i have a mac -.- ffs!!

I'm not going to point out the obvious here...

i didnt buy vista from overclockers i got it from pc world, this is actually stupid, i paid 7 pounds to micrsoft thinking i was getting the 64bit version, then it just said, thankyou for purchasing sp2 alternate media...wtff?????

They may have been your problem. PC World kinda sucks.

You pretty much got ripped off it sounds, or you bought the wrong thing. Either way.

I'm not going to point out the obvious here...

They may have been your problem. PC World kinda sucks.

You pretty much got ripped off it sounds, or you bought the wrong thing. Either way.

yeh well, too late now, ill just wait for windows 7, what has annoyed me tho, i was downloading my FREE version of terminator salvation then the pc restarted and now i dnt have it anymore....tried the redeem code again, it has been blocked.....soooo stupid

Why did the PC restart?

i became impatient so i installed all drivers..utilitys...msword....all at once

my fault really lol, but i got far cry 2 for free aswell so ill give that a go....but this processor is immense!!!!!!!!!! and on 64bit id imagine its twice as good!!!

case is good too, only set me back 45 ish pounds

Nice pics! Thanks for the mention btw ;)

tried the redeem code again, it has been blocked.....soooo stupid
Don't you just log into an account or something where you download it from, and start downloading it again? If not then I'd email XFX about it.

i became impatient so i installed all drivers..utilitys...msword....all at once
Reaaaaally not good for system stability!

and on 64bit id imagine its twice as good!!!
That's not how it works :p

case is good too, only set me back 45 ish pounds
It is quite a nice case; what can you say about the build quality? Might recommend it to others.

Nice pics! Thanks for the mention btw ;)

Don't you just log into an account or something where you download it from, and start downloading it again? If not then I'd email XFX about it.

Reaaaaally not good for system stability!

That's not how it works :p

It is quite a nice case; what can you say about the build quality? Might recommend it to others.

well atleast it will utalise all 4gb of ram :| gimme a break will u!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom