my future comp issues - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > New Systems | Building and Buying
Closed Thread
Old 12-23-2006, 08:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Junior Techie
Send a message via AIM to hitm4n666
Default my future comp issues

ok i need u guys help
my pc personally blows i think so
this is its specs
3.0 ht 775 ip4
512 333mhz

i hate this pc and u see i have a job now i get around 100-156 a week every wensday so i dont know wat to do

upgrade this 1 or buy all new
but this is my problem i want to make a new pc u know to like match up with u sli dual core people but i would love to do it slowley
like ok right now i have my eyes on this combo
i see that it requires 333-400mhz ram Seet i got that lol
but for the video card it say sli ready so i might as well get an SLI card what one should i get???
and i seen sli ready ram does that mean if i get a sli video card ima need sli ram if i dun need SLI ram i will just give me 333mhz ram to my sis and buy me 1 gig of 400mhz regular ram???? same with the power supply erm guys help me plz and for the processor i would always sooner or later upgrade it to a dual core so guys some help plz

Old 12-23-2006, 09:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Junior Techie

Get a better job bro. hehehehe. 100 dollars a week?? i dont know how you do it dude.

You cant Link your cart dummy. You have to post everything seperately.

I think your going to have to save up something around 1000 $ to get what your looking for buddy.

Processor -- 310
MOBO -- 200
RAM - 200
VIDEO - 200
PSU - 100

Thats what I'm thinking just off the bat.. Oh.. and you'll need a new case maybe.

I dont understand
3.0 ht 775 ip4
512 333mhz

So I dont know whats up. Maybe you can buy second hand stuff at ebay??? wouldnt be a bad choice maybe?

I\'m all about computers.. and beaver.
Old 12-23-2006, 10:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Future ex-member
Send a message via MSN to lancec2c30

No, ^^^^ you are wrong. you can post your cart. Just the one that says to share or for friends.

Just save your money and build something all new. About $900 will get you something great. Compared to that thing anyways.

XP Pro | Vista Home Premium | Linux Ubuntu 7.10
s939 X2 3800 Toledo @ 2.6ghz | evga 7900gs | 320gig + 80gig wd | 1gb Ram | Abit KN8 SLI
3.1ghz achieved. :cool:
70K F@H member..............still waiting for the "iRACK"

Norcent will not be forgotten.

Old 12-24-2006, 06:44 AM   #4 (permalink)
Junior Techie
Send a message via AIM to hitm4n666

yea but wen im saving up all that money ima have to deal with this peice of **** that has so many problems such as
my hd and cd drive is on 1 ide cable which to run cds i have to restart my pc like 3 times and sometimes my pc wont boot up first try it will take like 4 times and wen i play diablo2 its a game my pc monitor say that my processor is over heating so u sugest i should buy the thermaltake typhoon??? thats y i said wat case should i buy and for SLI do u need the sli ram and sli power supply??? plz tell me about sli. b/c if i dun need sli ram ill just buy 1 gb of ram and on that mobo i wana buy is it dual channel b/c i read if its dual channel the ram runs faster b/c my mobo i have now is dual channel
Closed Thread