My first PC build.

Paranoidic

Beta member
I have never built a gaming computer and I have come to these forums looking for a second opinion. I have all the parts I want picked out but I'm not sure if what I picked is any good. Im trying to stay around 500$. I just dont want to order all of the parts only to find that they dont work well.

This is a link to all the parts on PCPartPicker Intel Pentium G3258, MSI Radeon R9 270X, Deepcool TESSERACT BF - System Build - PCPartPicker
If anyone could help I would appreciate it.

I have never built a gaming computer and I have come to these forums looking for a second opinion. I have all the parts I want picked out but I'm not sure if what I picked is any good. Im trying to stay around 500$. I just dont want to order all of the parts only to find that they dont work well.

This is a link to all the parts on PCPartPicker Intel Pentium G3258, MSI Radeon R9 270X, Deepcool TESSERACT BF - System Build - PCPartPicker
If anyone could help I would appreciate it.

Hmm.. did not see anything wrong with it, cept no operating system. But you can run Windows 7 trial (if you have disc) for 30 days... or Linux

Congrats on your first build, but be warned that it's addicting. :)

For the money you can get a Seasonic S1211 620w instead or with the combined savings of getting a CX500 and an Asus H81 motherboard you can get a GTX 760 which would benefit you more.

Back
Top Bottom