My First New Build, Feedback would be Appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes. i am not sure about the installation of the zalman but the typhoon will require you to unscrew and replace the original mounting bracket on the motherboard, don't worry its not hard. its pretty easy if you install the typhoon while you are building but swapping it out on a pc thats already built is pretty annoying

i'll make the edit right now on my list, about the cd question i had up there, you have any advice on that?

ooo, smart man, i didnt think about that. so true.

does the cache make any difference? I mean it is a 100 dollor difference between the 8MB cache and the $35 bucks 2MB cache dvd burners.

hrmmm 2mb cache... why??? screw it.. just get the 8 mb... you'll probably just want an hd dvd drive soon anyway.. and blueray later on this year... dammit, thats gay stuff, 2 new drives coming out..

well i doubt the blueray burner is going to be available anytime soon. not for atleast 1.5 year, i jus t want to know what the cache does for the dvd burner so I can make my decision as to if I need it or not for the moment.

nitestick said:
there is no point getting the 8mb cache you probably wouldn't even know the difference

it wouldnt help me burn at max settings withour errors? i burn alot, thats why I ask. I want to burn movies I like as well. so cache wont make any difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom