My first build-need suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will see a huge differenence.
Also you can get an Abit IX38 quad gt motherboard that will overclock the same for like 20 to 30 Less.

And the powersupply is an excellent choice.

i would go with a tower with a little more room, since all this new hardware in getting gigantor in size. i have a lian li and you have enough room in it for everything and theres no clutter.
PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEE dont buy a WD Cavier! are you installing ur OS on that big hd or is it going to be used as a storage drive? the only WD worth spending your oney on is the Raptor!

IMO the raptors aren't worth buying anymore :S those newest seagates are fast, and i think its the samsung spinpoint f1 thats even faster than those.

Since you get way more space per cost than the raptors it just doesn't make any sense to me ^_^

thank you guys for all suggestion
I plan to install windowsXP, windows vista 64bits, and linux ubunthu 64bits

I may buy another HDD for installing ubunthu separately.

righ now i'm looking for wireless card that's compatible with linux, any suggestion ?
For the case I used to look at silver stone tj07 but it's too pricey for me and I wanna put some money for lcd. so is the aurora big enough. if I wanna get another one that bigger than aurora which one should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom