My first build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I forgot to edit my post, I'm doing an i7 build with the parts that Hefemeister so kindly picked out for me. Lemme edit that post real quick.

EDIT: Great, I downgraded my gpu to gtx 260 superclocked, so now my budget is in a decent price range at $1086

Just to make sure, all the parts in the OP are compatible right? I'm starting to buy the parts, already paid for the PSU and RAM so far, buying the rest soon.

Already bought the OCZ Gold RAM :-s

I've bought the RAM and the PSU so far, as their rebate expires today. Buying the rest in a few days.

The gtx 260 SC is only 5 bucks more expensive than the vanilla 260. It is gonna cost me $175 after mail in rebate.

EDIT: Oh and where do I get the chords to plug all this stuff in? Does it come with the parts? I know the gpu comes with the chords, but how about the PSU and all the other stuff?

rebates tend to take a long time and from what ive heard they are not all that reliable so we tend to build to budgets without including mir's. If you are set of waiting for them and thats no problem then i guess thats fine but if that is the case this would be a good deal which will save you 15. BFG is also one of the best vga manufactuers.
Newegg.com - BFG Tech BFGEGTX260MC896OCDE GeForce GTX 260 896MB 448-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

all the cables you need will come with your p6t, sata cables, ide cables and power cables as you know are with your psu, thats really about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom