My final list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swap the PSU for the Corsair already suggested and the OCZ Golds for the Platinums with Cas 7 (like $20 more only)

I wouldn't get the powersupply. We recommend psu's from corsair, seasonic and pc power and cooling. With powersupplies you want quality. Something that wont fail on you. Not to say that xigmatek si bad, but its better to be safe than sorry. I have seen too many powersupplies blow up, to go against what I know works.

Newegg.com - CORSAIR CMPSU-650TX 650W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply - Power Supplies

will it power everything i have listed?
i heard that i will need at least 600-650 to power the 4870x2 video card

Xigmatek's are good. I would personally get a pc power and cooling. You can find them for $100 for the 750w silencer or if you really look you can get the 860 turbo for cheap. If you have a microcenter near you, you can save some money by running down to purchase the i7 for 229 instead.

edit:
Newegg.com - PC Power & Cooling S75CF 750W EPS12V SLI NVIDIA SLI Certified (Dual 8800 GTX and below) CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply - Power Supplies
I wouldn't get any less than 750w (60amps)

The Corsair 650 would be enough. That system will probably only draw out 550w on full load with overclock.

Agreed, single rail is better than 4 rails. The Corsair has 52 amps, which is plenty for a single 4870x2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom