My Final Build Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm way too lazy to post it on my actual website.... I probably should though =) The Tempest I have for $98 +$22.80 shipping. NewEgg has them for $109 ($99 after MIR) + $23.30 shipping. So most of my NZXT offerings will be lower than the MIR of NewEgg even :D

For a dvd burner they are all the same usually as long as you get a decent name brand.

Heres a good one...cheap and it's SATA and made by LG

Newegg.com - LITE-ON Black 20X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 8X DVD+R DL 20X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 12X DVD-RAM 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM 2MB Cache SATA 20X DVD±R DVD Burner - CD / DVD Burners

as for a case you have to pick out that yourself as it comes to preference really...you can post ones you like and we can okay them for you?

EDIT: Also there really aren't many guaranteed D9 kits anymore but what you guys don't realize is that most builds these days don't need D9 ram to really max them out. The E8400 usually maxes around 450-470 FSB which DDR2-900 or DDR2-930 is needed to achieve at a 1:1 ratio. Most decent ram will do that with at least Cas 5.

D9's yes can do DDR2-1000 at Cas 4 such as mine but that is not needed. There are PLENTY of good sets that use other chips that are plenty good enough. Also the Quad core for sure does not need D9's.

The only guaranteed D9's i know of anymore at a reasonable price is right here.

2Gb Kit (2x1Gb) PC2 4200 3-3-3-8 D9GMH - 533-1GBx2-X by: Team -

However i don't recommend them because there are limited quantity left and there's no telling when they will run out of stock. Plus they are not guaranteed to come with heatsinks when in all actuality heatsinks don't do anything but make your ram look cool and actually trap heat. Also they are D9's but only clocked at ddr2-533 stock.

Try explaining to a noob why he should by DDR2-533 ram that has no heatsinks from a cheap looking site though...this is why i don't recommend them. I pruchased the DDR2-533 set and they are guaranteed D9's and run max of DDR2-1050 with a cas of 4 at 2.3v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom