My Final Build- COMPLETED PICS INSIDE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could have choosen a better power supply. But its all said and done now..
fyi the only good power supplies that OCZ have are of the evostream and stealthstream.

the modstream and gamestream models still have ripple problems..

looks very very nice as a system, try and get an after market cpu cooler the, the q6600 will only go so far on the stock heat sink. and it will look a lot nicer to. and id like to say welcome to the maximus formula club lol.

yeah ill be getting a tuniq120 tower sooner or later.

you got it from microcenter anyways, right? Still a good deal to anyone that wants it.

lol no, got it from newegg. It was the same price at microcenter too, but was like $20 more from newegg. I got my card on 2/11, ordered it on 2/8. Usually things from newegg get to my house in like 1 if not 2 days on ground shipping.

yeah ill be getting a tuniq120 tower sooner or later.

WARNING! If u do get it, u need to move or replace ur side 120mm fan!!!! I had to because my 120mm fan was hitting the Tuniq n the side window didnt fit. So i moved it up to the top for exhaust n i replaced the side window fan with a 80mm fan from my old case (no LED though). However, my side fan (80mm) im using is loud, so im gonna get a 92mm Antec from Circuit City sometime later this year.

oh n the Tuniq is hard as heck to put on, at least for me since im using an AM2+ mobo.

tuniq, you have to run it on low so its not really loud with stock fan

installing shouldn't be an issue it'll take 40 min tops if your handicapped, and you only do it once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom