my computer build!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitmanj

Baseband Member
so heres my build:

Newegg.com - DFI LANPARTY DK X48-T2RS LGA 775 Intel X48 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards
Newegg.com - CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply 100 - 240 V UL, CE, CB, TUV, FCC, CCC - Power Supplies
Newegg.com - SAPPHIRE 100243L Radeon HD 4870 512MB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards x2
Newegg.com - Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Kentsfield 2.4GHz 2 x 4MB L2 Cache LGA 775 Quad-Core Processor - CPUs / Processors
Newegg.com - OCZ ReaperX HPC 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1000 (PC2 8000) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Desktop Memory
Newegg.com - XIGMATEK HDT-S1283 120mm Rifle CPU Cooler - CPU Fans & Heatsinks
Newegg.com - Hanns·G HG-281DPB Black 28" 3ms Widescreen LCD HDMI Monitor 500 cd/m2 800:1 Built in Speakers - LCD Monitors
Newegg.com - Tuniq TX-2 Thermal Compound - Thermal Compound / Grease
Newegg.com - Logitech 967557-0403 Silver/Black 104 Normal Keys 14 Function Keys USB + PS/2 RF Wireless Slim Cordless Desktop S 510 Mouse Included - Keyboards
Newegg.com - Logitech X-530 70 watts RMS 5.1 Black Speaker System - Speakers
Newegg.com - Pioneer Black 20X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 10X DVD+R DL 20X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 16X DVD-ROM 40X CD-R 32X CD-RW 40X CD-ROM 2MB Cache SATA 20X DVD±R DVD Burner - CD / DVD Burners x2
Newegg.com - RAIDMAX SMILODON Extreme Black ATX-612WEB 1.0mm SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower Foldout MB Computer Case - Computer Cases

i can't wait to get it, only thing is, i have NO money as of right now. it sucks i know. i just wanna get it already and build it. i'm so stoked. what do you guys think? is this a good build? i seriously need to get some money for this build. this will be my first build btw.

i don't like the case. there's a giant bar that runs in front of the panel if you didn't know.
also dude, get a sick saitek eclipse II and a g7 or a razer mouse!

i don't like the case. there's a giant bar that runs in front of the panel if you didn't know.
also dude, get a sick saitek eclipse II and a g7 or a razer mouse!

can you link me to those? and which case would you reccomend?

and total is $2,091.66 [not including S&H]

oh. well then just get any wireless keyboard. but if you're gonna drop all that money on a sick rig, why not have a light up keyboard ;)

oh. well then just get any wireless keyboard. but if you're gonna drop all that money on a sick rig, why not have a light up keyboard ;)

yea. might as well. i always complain about not being able to see at night and my mom always turns the light off saying i dont need it on.

im gunna go with this one:
Newegg.com - Saitek PZ30AU Black 104 Normal Keys 4 Function Keys USB Wired Standard Eclipse Keyboard - Keyboards

the g7 mouse and then this case:
Newegg.com - NZXT Zero Black/Silver Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

which one would have better ariflow and keep everything the coolest since i will be going crossfire with a pair of 4870's?
the NZXT Tempest or the NZXT Zero?

Full tower? thats crazy.

Just get the Antec 900 is the best overall in my opinion.

2 thousand dollars? where are you from?

The Build actually looks good, but you don't need two Pioneer DVD-RW Drives (also they are the luxury name of the business along with Plextor, they are good but pricey)

You can get one DVD-RW Drive and one DVD-ROM drive

You can also be fine with a Corsair 650tx unless you want a lot of room for expansion then the Corsair 750tx is fine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom