My comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I demand to know how you did the cables, was it something power supply specific? I love the look of them, granted it would probably make my case look like a christmas tree but I'm still interested in what brand makes a PSU with LED cables, Unless you did them yourself somehow.

it was an ultra powersupply that came with uv reactive cables. it was only $20 at microcenter. read my other thread(new parts) for a link

I have that exact same case except in blue instead of green.
I like it alot. Very simple, straight forward with good air flow.

yay it has great airfloww

I thought about gettin the silver and blue but i thought i might want to match my xbox......lol

My sis wants me to build her a comp, think i might use the silver and blue xionII

I think I love that thing man, too bad now it's back up to 70. I guess let me know how it is a couple weeks from now just to see if it holds up. I leave my computer on almost all the time so I need something tough, I love the look of that thing though.

I was going to get the black/green one when it was on sale for $35 but they sold out the day i was ordering, in fact about an hour before i ordered. :confused: I got the silver/blue one instead and i love it. I think i need another LED fan in the back to even out the color though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom