My C2D Rig (With Pics!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen some pics and it's certainly one of the largest coolers out there. It may not be as good looking as Zalman's famous 9500/9700 coolers, but it does seem to get the job done, and it's considerably cheaper too.

Just a question though: would you feel really safe with a 800g cooler? I think I'd be constantly looking at it, fearing it could just tear the motherboard apart any moment.

I don't really worry about it. As long as you have the bracket down pretty tight, and your motherboard screwed down pretty good, I wouldn't worry about it.

Dude, you totally need to strap some blue cold cathodes around the edges of the side panel window. that would look uber-awesome. Just a thought.

suicide007 said:
Dude, you totally need to strap some blue cold cathodes around the edges of the side panel window. that would look uber-awesome. Just a thought.
Already planning on it :). Along with replacing the 3 case fans, and getting a round ide cable.. and, taking the time to invest in, and use some zip-ties.

I finally pulled out some zipties, spent about 15 minutes managing my wires... and, got great results. Lowered my CPU Temps to 20-24C idle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom