My build complete and awsome....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandingo

In Runtime
This is the computer I built a couple days ago with your guys help and let me tell you, this thing is awsome. Plays all my games on high settings, awsome graphics, multi tasking has never been easier. I am running this thing stock and to tell you the truth, I see no need to even OC this computer. Takes anything I throw at it. Thanks for the help guys, couldn't be happier.

Case - Newegg.com - Rosewill R5601-BK 0.8mm SECC Screw-less Dual 120mm Fans ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Retail
Mobo - Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3L LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail
CPU - Newegg.com - Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 Conroe 2.66GHz 4M shared L2 Cache LGA 775 Processor - Retail
Video - Newegg.com - EVGA 320-P2-N811-AR GeForce 8800GTS 320MB 320-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card - Retail
H.D. - Newegg.com - Western Digital Caviar SE16 WD2500KS 250GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive - OEM
Memory - Newegg.com - G.SKILL 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Retail
CD - Newegg.com - LITE-ON Black 52X CD-ROM SATA CD-ROM Drive Model LTN-52S1S-10 - OEM
DVD - Newegg.com - ASUS Black 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-ROM SATA DVD-ROM Drive Model DVD-E616A3T OEM - OEM
PSU - Newegg.com - CORSAIR CMPSU-550VX ATX12V V2.2 550W Power Supply 90 - 264 V UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TUV, CCC, C-tick - Retail
OS - Newegg.com - Microsoft Windows XP Home With SP2B 1 Pack - OEM
Anti Virus - Newegg.com - ESET NOD32 Anti-Virus - Retail
Floppy - Newegg.com - SONY Black 1.44MB 3.5" Internal Floppy Drive Model MPF920 Black - OEM

Everything looks awesome except...buying the antivirus. $40? Nope. AVG or Avast could have served you well....for free. You could have used that $$ towards a game.
Oh, and the floppy drive...I didn't know they were still being used.
I've been wanting to buy that exact case. But I remember a couple of months ago it was $10 cheaper.

Other than that, awesome build.
Good luck

The floppy drive isnt even hooked up because I would rarely use it and I hate ribon cables. The case I have needs a floppy drive in it or there is a gap in the front :p Otherwise the case is awsome. As far as the anti virus, It really is a great AV. I dont mind paying the money for it.

Well you should oc your pc...thats the best part of it.
I got my e6550 at 3.3ghz on stock volt and it was stable...so im pretty sure you could go further or get to atleast 3.2 on stable.

And you have to post pics too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom