Is my build Compatible?

Yes it is, but I wouldn't spend that kind of cash on an AMD setup. I would also consider getting at the minimum 1333 RAM.

thanks for the answer as lot of people to say that is compatible now i guess is great ,,, well it does not really matter about the ram and the money now it matters to me is to fit with my needs and to be as expected to be and i hope the company i will order the parts not to scam me.

It kinda does matter. It's compatible, but why buy almost the top of the line AMD CPU, but yet buy the slowest DDR3? Doesn't make much sense. If you're gaming, there are much better alternatives in setups.

you maybe right but i have already decide that who knows it might be the way i wanted. and if i like it would not really matter to me if im happy about it maybe in the future i will upgrade better:D

Then why make a post on a forum that recommends people to buy better parts for their money? Sure you may be happy with what you have there, but the whole point is to get recommendations for product that would outperform what you list for the same amount of money, from people like me who do it on a daily basis.

Then why make a post on a forum that recommends people to buy better parts for their money? Sure you may be happy with what you have there, but the whole point is to get recommendations for product that would outperform what you list for the same amount of money, from people like me who do it on a daily basis.

I understand and i appreciate it and thanks for all your help.:D

and you are right but now i have decided that i would stayed with that build a guy made for me ,i like it and i feel using it and i know there should be better build ofcourse but all is alright atm i just cant wait to take my hands on it:D

and again thanks:D

Back
Top Bottom