My Build comments please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i plan on taking the grill on the side of my comp off and putting some Plexiglases glass there. the eyes on the front i plan on turning red and the fans are red and blue. the ide sata and floppy drive cables will all be uv blue while the wire sleeves will be uv red. turning my case into a FABLE theme. blue good and red evil :).. if i bail on the theme its just going to be a red blue themed :)

EDIT: All this will fit in my mid tower right? I'm just worried about the expansion spots.

i would save some money on the mobo, and get a 4870. unless your not gaming and just want the highest clocked cpu for editing or something.

yeah it will all fit.

Gaming, High amounts of multi tasking... photo/video editing stuff like that.. when i multi task i run word, photoshop, winamp, internet, a flash game usually, and sometimes movie maker at the same time and it bogs down.. i prolly dont need to runn all this and what not but i want a computer that can without bein slow as ****... i hate it when programs dont respond. and i wanna rig that can play virtually any game i want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom