My Build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like a really badass system personally i dont see why anyone would pay for the X6800 but if you have the money go for it.

also why not go for on of the new Nforce680 chipset boards?

YEAH IF YOU GOT THE MONEY WHICH IT LOOKS LIKE YOU DO GET THE QUAD CORE, AND I AM ALSO THINKING OF GETTING A NEW RIG, MIGHT I SUGGEST A BFG NFORCE680I. I THINK ILL GET THAT ONE FIRST THEN QUAD CORE THEN A BFG psu BUT THAT IS A SICK [snipped] BUILD. i WOULD ALSO SUGGEST A FATAL1TY OR EXTREME GAMER FOR YOU

Don't bypass the profanity filter. And, for crying out loud, turn off CAPS LOCK. ~Elbatrop1

IF YOU PALN ON GETTING 8800 I WOULD SUGGEST THE bfg 8800gtx WATER COOLED EDITION IT WILL FREE UP SOME SPACE IN YOUR CASE AND IT'LL BE MORE RELIABLE

i always recommend eVga because of their great stepup program and with my experience with them in the past that dont give you a bunch of bs when you have problems they are not afriad to admit they ****ed up on something.

the only 680 chipset boards that ive seen out are the ones form asus and eVga. ive actually never seen a bfg motherboard

Ew PNY? No.

BFG is alright, but I'd rather have an eVGA or an XFX.

eVGA > XFX, both great, just eVGA customer support is really nice.

Nice build.

i think the g80 will work great in any board to be honest.

ive never liked bfg for some reason one of my classmates is a huge bfg fan even though he has had to RMA his 7900gtx twice

Yea Im gonna get the eVGA 8800GTX I just picked anyone just to copy link sorry bout that lol.

As far as the cpu I might get the E6700 instead. But im gonna wait till dec/jan to see if X6800 drops alittle in price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom