my 1st build what do you think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryanc82

Solid State Member
Im new to this computer building thing.I have decided to build my own computer rather to buy a built system this way i get exactly what i want the specs to my beast are:

asus a8n-sli deluxe mother board,amd athlon 64 x2 dual core 3800+ processor,soundblaster x-fi sound card,lite-on 16x dvd burner with litescribe,Seagate 320GB Serial ATA HD 7200/16MB.Aspire Black/Black X-plorer Case,Aspire 500w Blk Aluminum See Through Power Supply,Sabrent 52 in 1 USB 2.0 Intern Mem. Crd Rder & Wtr.next on the list is another 100gb hd.Im going to put my os. on this drive and store my files on the 320gb drive incase i get a virius it wont wipe my main files.im looking a dual-channel ddr2 memory-2gig for now and a
XFX GeForce 6800 Xtreme / 256MB GDDR3 / SLI / PCI Express / Dual DVI / HDTV / Video Card. this is my first attempt at building a comp.

Here are a few pics. I know theit is messy in the case,im going to rerun/tuck the wires neatly when i get the memory and graphics card.

IMG_1462.jpg

IMG_1460.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg

IMG_1463.jpg

hahaha i love the sticker.. reminds of of the kappa symbol.. (when you cover the heads.....)

anyways.. looks good. congrats.

Looks awesome, good to see you're building instead of buying.

That case is awesome too, I would've used it for my rig, but they don't sell those in New Zealand.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom