MX-1, tuniq tower 120, and hr-03 plus in Hong Kong

Status
Not open for further replies.

advancedgeek

Daemon Poster
I need to buy those listed 3 items so i can start overclocking my graphics card and cpu and also if any of you live in hong kong or know any shops in hong kong where they sell those 3 items listed please tell me i need to get it soon as possible because i don't want to start buying them at end of summer holiday as i won't have much time to play around to find out the best overclock and also if i really have to buy from newegg or other stores that could ship internationally i need to know how i can pay money without using paypal or credit card as i don't have any of those and only thing i have is the cash in Hong Kong dollars. thanks.

Edit: oh hey trotter can you move this to buying and upgrading hi performance components? i posted on wrong category.

very little but i just need some english pc components retail site that is in hong kong like for example newegg or tigerdirect for usa but the forums that i found on ¹q¸£»â°ì HKEPC Hardware - ¥þ´ä No.1 PCºô¯¸ does not allow new registration so it is hard for me to do anything to buy stuff in hong kong. and lol your name peter huang seems to be chinese so you might know some chinese lol. but anyways i just need a site or a place that i can buy without having to visit every shop in hong kong which will take forever lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom