Mwave e6750 Assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyCurious

Daemon Poster
I've never heard of mwave until people started posting their website about the e6750 price. If you choose a mobo and a CPU, they have an option to test/assemble the units... would you guys trust them to do this? It costs $9 extra, I probably won't do it, just wanted to see your opinions.

Is mwave a good place to order? They reputable?? Never ordered from them so I'm a little skeptical...

im assuming to test if they work together or f they work so you don't have to rma, or maybe they are just gonna put your cpu into your socket for ya, either way i wouldn't do it especially if its the second option

I've never heard of mwave until people started posting their website about the e6750 price. If you choose a mobo and a CPU, they have an option to test/assemble the units... would you guys trust them to do this? It costs $9 extra, I probably won't do it, just wanted to see your opinions.

Is mwave a good place to order? They reputable?? Never ordered from them so I'm a little skeptical...

Thats what happen when you only buy and trust one website only :rolleyes: .
Mwave started business around the same time as newegg both were very similar but the "latter" manage to push himself further and gained more momentum than mwave.
Until today obviously newegg in the eyes of most people is the best place to buys parts, items, equipments, e.c.t for the PC and other electronics. Mwave is similar to newegg but it lacks the user interface that newegg have.

I have been ordering from there since 2004 and I can said their service is good indeed, give it a try. You will not know for sure until you try.

Note: someone in another thread posted a website that rate website like newegg and mwave, both scored high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom