Mutitasking/ Gaming MotherBoard

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevFromNy

Baseband Member
I added a 200 Gb hard drive as my secondary hard drive but my mother board is only reading 128 Gb even after I flashed the bios. Any one have any suggestions on a real good Motherboard that would allow me to use all the space on the hard drive and be very good for multi tasking ,DVD burning and gaming. I know ASUS is pretty good but which model would anyone recomend

I had the same problem. If you just download partition magic it will show up as un-formatted space (the space thats missing) and then you can format it, add it to a partition, make it its own parition etc...

I have partition magic and that didnt work. I called ASUS and they told me the board was not able to read a hard drive that big

KevFromNy said:
I have partition magic and that didnt work. I called ASUS and they told me the board was not able to read a hard drive that big

Oh, well in that case nevermind.:p

I have a Gigabyte K8 Triton nforce Prol SLI and it recognizes my hdd fine. Never had any problems with it. Most people are more than likely going to suggest a DFI board around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom