Multiboxing WoW

Status
Not open for further replies.

weelilmatt

Solid State Member
I need a good gaming desktop that can run 5 instances of World of Warcraft w/o much lag, if any...

I'm not computer savvy.. so i need help! pleasee!! I just need it to be under $1000, just the desktop no mouse/keyboard/monitor

I can answer your question for you. Running 5 instances of WoW from one desktop is a sign and symptom of the following:

Autism is a brain disorder that is associated with a range of developmental problems, mainly in communication and social interaction. The first signs of this disorder typically appear before age 3. Although treatment has improved greatly in the past few decades, autism cannot be cured. It persists throughout life.

It's estimated that three to six of every 1,000 children have autism. A recent increase in the number of autism cases in the United States may be the result of improved diagnosis and changes in diagnostic criteria.

The disorder occurs three to four times more often in boys than in girls. The severity of symptoms is variable. Some children with autism will grow up able to live independently, while others may always need supportive living and working environments.

The cause of autism isn't clear, and there's no cure. But intensive, early treatment can make a difference.

Mayo Clinic

You're not gonna build a computer like that for under 2000 let alone 1000. Get real. 5 instances of WoW... A. Get a life.... and B. I'm not sure a computer could even do that under 3000.

I need a good gaming desktop that can run 5 instances of World of Warcraft w/o much lag, if any...

I'm not computer savvy.. so i need help! pleasee!! I just need it to be under $1000, just the desktop no mouse/keyboard/monitor

LOL funny That's going in my sig

wow, thought these forums would help... i didnt come here to get flamed.. i have a 3yr old desktop i bought stock for $600 it runs on a Pentium D Processor and 1gb ram, and it can run 5 WoWs so i know for a fact that it can be run for not that much...

thats easy!!

WoW requires like a 800mhz CPU, so a good Core 2 Duo could do it, a Core 2 Quad would do it maxed.....

but what is the use of running it 5 times? Is it for Ultimate Overclock Stress Testing?

thanks vernong! oh hey ur 15 im guessing? me too born in 92' anywaysss its called multiboxing, you play more than one account, you play one and the others follow so you get crazy burst damage and such feel free to check it out

dual-boxing.com

I thought you could only run one copy at a time?

Anyway you should try and get a quad core and 2 gigs of ram for that amount of multi tasking. Go value on everything else.

Also i think what your describing is called "botting" and is in violation of blizzard Terms of agreement.

its definately not against the terms im sure ive talked to multiple GMs about it, its perfectly fine. seriously read up on it at dual-boxing.com its pretty interesting.. im figuring ill get

2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Quad
4GB RAM
8800 GTS 320MB 320-bit video card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom