mouse pads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always use them. My Logitech MX518 mouse's feet will get raped if I put it on my desk/paper/etc... Only a mousepad or else I'd start feeling the friction.

I personally like the ones with pads so you can lay your wrist on them, they are weird feeling at first, but they really help out.
Got mine $10 at Wally World

I hate the feeling and noise of sliding my mouse over a desk, so I use a cheap cloth mouse pad.

Mine doesn't make a noise I have a £10 optical mouse which is 3 years old and runs excellently has no rubber on the base and you can just flick it and it will slide from one side to the other of my desk. I also have a wireless microsoft laser mouse whic does have little rubber feet so drags a little but only just, it makes a bit of noise but I have music on constantly my pc opens and plays itunes automatically to wake me up at 7:30 and turns off and closes itunes at 11 so 16 hours a day I have music playing

The noise isn't what bothers me as my computer makes quite a bit of noise. I just don't like my mouse to have a higher μ coefficient.

the only time i could see being deaf as a plus is having 10 vantec tornadoes in my rig running at 100%...........pwnage...

randomness

I did not use one for awhile...then I got the Razer Mantis Speed pad, man, I did not know what I was missing...it is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom