Ahh! Thank you! You made up my mind for me.
My mom works in San Jose too, so she can pick it up for me. Great!
I am definitely willing to invest in a more state-of-the-art mobo so I can upgrade it for years to come. I like lasting investments.
I am in no rush to build this PC. I am keeping my eye on Slickdeals.net - The best coupons, lowest prices, and hottest deals.
and plan on slowly piecing it together over the next month or two. That looks like a great deal on that CPU though, so I will grab it.
As for a mobo to go with it, should I wait and see if prices drop, or just get one now?