Motherboard Q!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayzu

Baseband Member
I am looking for a brand new motherboard. My spending limit is around $200. What mobo should I buy. Everybody has a DFI Lanparty! Are they really that good?:confused: Just want something good. High FSB and so. Oh and also, socket 939 for AMD of course.

Some advice, please!:(

why not DFI its better for ocing if im not mistaken highly popular and has uv reactive orange yellow slots !! :D

DFI is for people on less of a budget and are really considering overclocking. I have an MSI and couldn't be happier. It has all of the overclocking options that I know that exist. I mean, if I got the DFI, and if there are more options, I wouldn't know what to do with them. Every time I need to tweak something, I look for it on the MSI, and it's there. I love my MSI. It's high quality and has everything I need/want.

Ryan

thanks for replying

so DFI, MSI, and ASUS. i am gonna compare their mobos lets see which is best for me, because i want it to fit it my needs of performance. thanks again for giving me a start

Wilm (jayzu)

thanks for replying

so DFI, MSI, and ASUS. i am gonna compare their mobos lets see which is best for me, because i want it to fit it my needs of performance. thanks again for giving me a start on my mobo.

Wilm (jayzu)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom