Motherboard help? (difficult finding the right one).

Status
Not open for further replies.

overlord20

Fully Optimized
Ive been getting mixed reviews on mother board. Should I go with the p45 a x38 or an x48? I have looked through the forums and gotten help on my upgrade post. I have picked out all my components except a mother board. Through out my research i have found 3 or 4 motherboards that people have recommended and that i like. Now alls i need to do i beleive is choose the right one.

p45: Newegg.com - BIOSTAR TForce TP45HP LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

x48: Newegg.com - DFI LANPARTY DK X48-T2RS LGA 775 Intel X48 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards
-The forum here says this is a great motherboard for high end systems so i looked at it and i like it but there are reviews stating bios issues. any information here?

x48: Newegg.com - DFI LP LT X48-T2R LGA 775 Intel X48 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

please all help appreciated. thanks

x38's and x48's are almost the same... so if you wanna save money just grab the x38 version..

if money is no object the lanparty LT is your best bet

Okay so the last one. ive herd good things about this board. a few bad things but waywayway more good things. thank ill post my final upgrade list soon. probably tomorrow.

awesome. someone on the newegg website bought the lanparty and said it had alot of issues that the lp lt didnt have so he updgraded. and the lp lt had alot more options.

The DFI LT has the best OC'ing options, but most people have a bit of a hard time finding them...

But its a great board

wont be able to get the new gear put in for about a month or so but my bios in my current ASRock 775i65G mobo needs updated. how do i do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom