Motherboard help

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and 1 more thing, TehDigit, dont waste ur money on an SLI or Crossfire board. it is the biggest scam ever pulled in computer history next to the creation of Dell.

you dont get a significant boost in performance. and most times u hardly get a 30% increase, it ranges from 10%-30%, rarely above it.

SLi or Crossfire are for rich people who want to enlarge their E-P3N15.

im going off the ratings that come back from newegg and other resellers of the dfi products. they dont seem stable and from what ive read they arent all reliable. i have no exprience but some owners i know told me to stay away from them

so my suggestions arent based on my experiences. just the knowledge ive picked up

i do appologize for this and i appreciate learnin new stuff. i know dfi make high quality board but i go with ASUS because they are more established and the A8N32 fills the needs i have for SLI. ( x16 for both cards which gives it a good booste:) ) and i do need to build my e-p3n1$$$$
lol thanks for the info and clearing up my mistakes though. no hard feelings

k tehdigit, do this. post a topic with the name DFI Motherboards, and inside post that DFI motherboards are unstable and not reliable, watch and see how bad u will get ur a55 flamed, plz dun talk sh1t bout sh1t you dun no sh1t about!

good thing im not talking sh1t...
i was STATING what i had heard.
so quit whining like a little b1tch.
i couldnt give less of a sh1t whether or not you agree or not.
it comes down to what you like and want.
so just shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom